This charming California dream home benchmarks craftsmanship and attention to detail! Located in the highly desirable Presidential track of Orange, this home enjoys Villa Park schools, walking distance to Villa Park Shopping, and proximity to the major freeway arteries of North Orange County. Charm starts at the street with the white picket fence, mature trees, lush lawn, quaint porch, and traditional brick masonry chimney. Upon entry, one notes the elegance and style normally reserved for a much higher price point. Enter through custom glass inlaid front door into a spacious functional floorplan where attention to detail has been the priority. Spacious family room has cozy fireplace, recessed lighting, new flooring, and easy access to both kitchen and dining area. Custom paint and large dual pane vinyl windows give a warm, open, and airy feeling. Kitchen is spacious w/ elegant Corian counters, custom cabinetry, center island, and desk nook. Backyard is meticulously maintained with mature tree, newer patio awning complete w/ ceiling fan, spacious patio/deck, lush lawn, and ample planting area. Bathrooms have ALL been redone with elegant materials including, stone counters, customs cabinetry, walk in seamless glass shower, and upgraded hardware. Other features include, new attic insulation, pex plumbing throughout, solid core doors, epoxy garage floors, drywalled garage, double pane windows throughout, rain gutters, newer flooring throughout, and so much more!!!
Single Family, Bungalow, Traditional, 1 Story
0.1423 sq. ft
1,473 sq. ft
Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Room,In Kitchen
- In Garage,Individual Room
- Corian Counters,Kitchen Island,Pots & Pan Drawers,Remodeled Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Shower,Remodeled,Stone Counters,Upgraded,Walk-in shower
- Gas Range,Microwave,Water Heater
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Foundation: Slab
- Family Room,Masonry.
- No Interior Steps.
- Additional Interior Features
- Block Walls,Ceiling Fan(s),Corian Counters,Open Floorplan,Recessed Lighting,Stone Counters,Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Spaces: 2.00.
- Covered,Front Porch,Slab
- Sprinklers In Front,Sprinklers In Rear,Sprinklers
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Rain Gutters. Back Yard,Garden,Landscaped,Lawn,Rectangular Lot,Level,Sprinklers In Front,Sprinklers In Rear,Sprinklers Timer,Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: camrmls-p: CA Regional MLS CRMLS (Portal)